War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Tribe RP rules

Go down

War Tribe RP rules Empty War Tribe RP rules

Post  Zul'Thraze Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Like a Star @ heavenWhat we expect of the tribeLike a Star @ heaven
RP should be a fun experience for everyone, but those within the War Tribe are expected to stay in character and follow a few tribal rules:
No Harassment: you've seen me come down on people in the guild when it comes to harassment, I expect there to be the same kind of understanding outside the guild as well. Pestering, spamming, offensive sexual behavior, and aggressive OOC dialog is not acceptable.
No English Swearing: come on guys, we've spent our entire childhood learning that swearing isn't exactly the most social thing to do. The Tribe knows it is OK to swear in our OOC guild channel, but anytime outside that channel I strongly discourage (I'll make an exception for /w). The trolls of War Tribe have their own dialect, and their own swears. The troll swears are permitted in whatever chat they personally deem appropriate. these swears are Vekk, Vask, Jillik, Ku'ca, Puccha, Draks, Ja'da, Kazmal, Kizork, Zuska.
Mind your ERP: here's where things get sticky. I understand some of you can manage having fun keeping your rps and erps separate, but drama builds on an ERP'er faster than lime on wet tile. I'm not going to say don't do it, I'm just going to expect that if you put yourself out there as an ERP'er, you are responsible for the drama. Within the guild i'm going to have a simple policy: if I don't hear about it, I approve. If it causes drama in the guild I will handle things accordingly to your rank. I may speak to one or all parties, and actions may be taken (such as a warning, demotion, or ban). ((IC'ly for Zul'Thraze: he's a very attentive male and wishes to be a loved leader. He encourages couples within the tribe, for they bring children and happiness. He wishes not to witness the separation between two mates, but if his counsel is needed in the event of a separation please let him know.))

Like a Star @ heaven What the Tribe expects of youLike a Star @ heaven
No Harassment: I'm sure you have all seen the Tribe members sitting around a fire in Org. we fully welcome you to RP, but if you grief us we will send tickets. I also ask that you stay in character around tribe members, most of us are usually pretty good about it. But if you have to speak OOC to tell us how much we suck, then that is harassment and you may be reported.
No English Swearing: Please don't swear at us. It makes for inappropriate behavior, causes fights, and draws mocking. If there has been an issue with the tribe do not hesitate to speak with me. If you do not find the need to speak with me about resolving an issue and continue to curse at our tribe members I will see that as harassment, and I will send a ticket.
Mind your ERP: I've already received some strange questions and comments from those outside the tribe, so i'm just going to make this very VERY clear: War Tribe is not a troll dating service. I'm sure some individuals in the tribe may take a few bites at your bait, but do not come to me about "hooking you up" I'd rather not hear it. If I find that you are pestering me, or any of my tribe members with inappropriate and unwanted behavior we will send multiple tickets.

...WITH THAT SAID...
I completely encourage RP with the War Tribe. we are down for being your ally or your rival. Please send Zul'thraze a letter in game, or post here, if you are interested in setting something up.
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

https://wartribe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down