War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tha War Tribe be Movin'!

+2
Itzamna
Zul'Thraze
6 posters

Go down

Tha War Tribe be Movin'! Empty Tha War Tribe be Movin'!

Post  Zul'Thraze Fri May 07, 2010 6:11 am

*Zul'thraze steps out of the main hut built by the vexed trolls under Zalazane's army.*

Bruthahs an Sisstas...

*The Chieftain speaks calmly*

Wit tha Earthspear showin us such harsh agendas, we falt'ah even when tryin ta find place wit tha Darkspear. the Horde not be knowin o Kinship!

*Lowers his tusks as he clears his throat*

Dats why I be sayin... we move ta Tanaris. Live in tha Goblin Cit'eh. WE TAKE GADGETZAN!

*Zul bellows out and reaches up an fist into the air*
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

https://wartribe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tha War Tribe be Movin'! Empty Re: Tha War Tribe be Movin'!

Post  Itzamna Fri May 07, 2010 2:55 pm

~ Sengir moves up and shakes his head.~ I don't be agreein wit dis Zul.

~ takes a deep breath and narrows his electric blue eyes~ We are Trolls. Don't joo forget it.

We dun run from some creatcha dat be easily dispatched by jus one a us.

Ah don't support dis Move Zul. An I gonna complain dah whole way.

Itzamna

Back to top Go down

Post  Omori Fri May 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Ju know.... Feralas be lovely dis time of year. Wink

Omori

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeriako Fri May 07, 2010 8:53 pm

I dont tink we should be leavin Durota...De tauren can be angri wit uz. It not bein our fault dey cant handle one of dere own, or many of dere own. Howeva...i tink it best we find a troll owned territory and not de goblin towns.

We should be tinkin about livin close to our own, where we will not be sharin wit any who would accuse us of wrongdoin. Da Feralas camp be controlled by Tauren.

Me tink Shadowprey Villiage in Desolace or Revantusk in da Hintaland's iz betta for uz.
Jeriako
Jeriako

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin'zakk Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Jin'zakk raises an ear and rumbles with a slightly annoyed tone. "Gadgetzan? Wat business we got dere?"

He shakes his head and snorts sharply. "And de Goblins are gonna be our bruddahs? No. We got no business dere at all...." He folds his arms. "We be betteh 'oldin' our ground. Dere be more respect in bein' strong den in runnin'. And dat be all dis is."
Jin'zakk
Jin'zakk

Back to top Go down

Post  Eoyta Fri May 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Eoyta snorts, her stance firm. " I agree with the rest. Not to mention that Gadgetzen is riddled with Alliance invaders. I disagree with this move highly. Echo Isles belongs to us--if we give it up, then we are only showing our allies and enemies that we are unable to make up our mind, and hold our position."
Eoyta
Eoyta

https://www.youtube.com/user/spademon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Thraze Sat May 08, 2010 1:17 am

*The Chieftain looks over his tribe with a steady gaze. then he nods clicking his lower row of teeth between his tusks*

ef we stay en Echo Isles we not be near a bank, auction house, o mail box. der be no civilized hup o activit'eh.

*narrows his eyes*

joo all ok'eh wit dis?
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeriako Sat May 08, 2010 1:32 am

Jeriako stands up looks to the others. "We are Trolls, we neva run, and we neva die"!

Jeriako looks the cheif in the eye "As your ambassador, its my job to be keepin da peace but, if da Earthspea' be wantin trouble den we stand our ground"!"It not be wise to move farda away from Orgrimma, it only be makin tings difficult, for uz"
Jeriako
Jeriako

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin'zakk Sat May 08, 2010 1:55 am

Jin'zakk snorts sharply, ears angling back. "So? All dat is in Gadgetzan is places for Goblins ta make moneh! All dat be deirs and usualleh just used by dem!" He shakes his head and growls. "Ah don't be havin' any need ta give dem little buggers more den dey alreadeh take!"
Jin'zakk
Jin'zakk

Back to top Go down

Post  Itzamna Sat May 08, 2010 2:22 am

As an advisor I can simply tell you. The closer we remain to the echo isles. The more our ties to the Loa be strong. We do not need civilization. We are trolls. As long as none of us wear our tabards in the city, 'ow dey gonna tell us from troll to deh otha.

Certainly some a us stand out. But all a us can fight 10 times stronga den taurens can. We are notorious for our rage and our endurance. Dere not beh any bodeh dat kin take us down.

Joo got magic, Joo got healins, Joo got warriors. We are a tribal community dat thrive upon each other for a balance. We balance each otha out and make us all family. It be dat tie to our family dat prove we cannot beh ovahwhelmed by dah likes a dem badies.

Some say ya kill dah snake by cuttin it's head off. Well we ain't no snake. We a Hydra. and joo jus try cuttin dat ting up. It don't work too good.

Joo need to rely on jer Eldahs Zul. We were given our positions due to our abilities as support for yer Leadahship. Do not ferget dat. We must be communicatin more. With dat communicatin we kin accomplish aneh tin.

Bokor Sen'gir, Voice of the Loa.

Itzamna

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Thraze Sat May 08, 2010 2:30 am

*gives a low huff*

den we move back ta Echo Isles.

*bows his head and walks back into his tent*
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down