War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner Fire, a Vil'zin story

2 posters

Go down

Inner Fire, a Vil'zin story Empty Inner Fire, a Vil'zin story

Post  Vil'zin Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Chain mail rustles with every stride, arms swaying at my sides. I overlooks the village from my vantage point, a balcony attached to a lodge, and exhale in a discontented sigh.

Gentle footsteps, barely audible against the hardwood, approach me. Silvery-blue hands resting on either of my shoulders.

"You're anxious," says a soothing voice in my native tongue, "for tomorrow is an eventful day for you. You enter adulthood." The hands slip away and a woman approaches my side. She is elderly, even by Troll standards, and her hair is pulled into a regal up-do. Her face was wrinkled, but somehow she retained an incredible beauty. She was certainly a remarkable trolless, and it made me question why I had never seen her prior. "There will be many trials for you over the next day, but you are strong. Have faith in the spirits and yourself."

The sun is rising, light creeping over the inlet and into the valley my people call home. Drops of morning dew, hanging from the tips of blades of indigo colored grass, reflect beautifully in the morning sun. Creatures stir, birds begin to sing their morning song. A new day.

While I don't recall sleeping, my body is relaxed. I feels rested. I wipe sleep from my eyes and sets my feet on the floor, sitting at the edge of my cot. I moves to stand...

I stand at one side of a large circle, constructed by my people, amidst a cloud of dirt and sand that chokes me with each inward breath. Across from me is another male, hunched over and panting, with strain on his face and red welts on his upper body. He stamps his foot and roars a bellowing roar before hunkering forward and charging at me. I weigh myself down, legs spreading to provide support against the collision. The two of us grunt on impact and, while I do slide in the sand, I do not budge. Something primal over takes me. I tuck my right hand under the other's arm, my left on his hip, and I manage to lift him - or, rather, swing him - up and over my head. I slam him against the ground. More dirt and sand, another exasperated breath. His body is limp, but I can not stop myself. My fingers curl in toward my palm and I ball a fist more akin to a sledgehammer. I rain punches down upon his face, coating my pale blue skin in red life. I snarl and growl like a wild thing, brutalizing the other male. When I am finished, I stare down at his lifeless body. His face a bloodied pulp.

Am I man now?

I wake, straining for breath, panting, beside my female..
Vil'zin
Vil'zin

Back to top Go down

Inner Fire, a Vil'zin story Empty Re: Inner Fire, a Vil'zin story

Post  Zul'Thraze Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 am

that is crazy. nice details!
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

https://wartribe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down