War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zansha (application)

Go down

Zansha (application) Empty Zansha (application)

Post  Zan Wed May 12, 2010 1:00 am

Name (your characters full name as well as tribe they hail from): Witch Doctor Zansha Shadetusk - is Zandalar, but currently not affiliated with any tribe

RP status (how often you RP: sometimes, casual, quite often, all the time): Any time I can

Character Description (what does your character look like? are they motherly, distance, skittish, blunt? do they have tattoos, piercings, missing body parts?):

Zansha often seems to be either in a hurry or totally lost. Carrying himself with the pride of a Voodoo master, he stands an imposing 8 feet and is quite well spoken for a troll. He looks to be Zandalar, with hints of red in his skin tone.

Tattoos cover all of his body except his head and legs, all representing and calling upon the power of different loas. The largest tattoo, which is on his chest, is a stylized hydra in a deep black, the heads and tail stretching out.

Shrunken heads hang from his belt with random feathers, beads and fetishes strung throughout. At least one vial filled with some unknown liquid is always hanging from his belt as well.
A necklace of feathers and teeth hangs from his neck with a strange power emanating from it.

Character History/story (where did your character come from? who are their parents? talk about their tribe and why they left): I was exiled long ago from the Zandalar tribe..that is as far as I would like to go in the matter.

Character Goals (what does your character seek to do? do they wish to destroy a god? kill all elves? follow a loa? be one with the universe): My goals are my own, though they would bring no harm to the tribe.

Character Dislikes/Phobias: Those with little or no magical skills are of little consequence to me, though they serve their purpose.

Zan

Back to top Go down