War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rin'zaa (Application)

2 posters

Go down

Rin'zaa (Application) Empty Rin'zaa (Application)

Post  Rin'zaa Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 am

Name: Rin'zaa

RP status (how often you RP: sometimes, casual, quite often, all the time): Currently casual, as I am still learning RP, but I intend to RP more often as I improve.

Character Description: White hair, steely eyes, a meticulously clean white robe-often seen as impractical, a black-inked tattoo on her left and right upper arms-they say different words in an unfamilliar flowing script that Rin'zaa doesn't speak about, a simple unadorned silver chain around her neck, and a voice naturally lacking the accent familliar to all Trolls-though she works on developing her Troll accent as she is ashamed to speak lacking one especially in the company of others of her kind. She is a young adult. She is tempermental: one second she can be sweet, the next she can be threatening you with a wide array of deaths. Luckily she rarely follows through with them...

Character History/story: Rin'zaa's parents were killed when she was a small child by a group of exiles; criminals from every corner of Azeroth, of every race and creed. They decided to take the young Rin'zaa and keep her as their slave. They tattooed two words onto her arms, on her right an ancient word meaning 'blood', on her left a word meaning 'slave'. She served them and was beaten by them in their drunken rage. Unbeknownst to them, she had discovered that she had imherited her mother's gift of healing. But her bitterness and hatred towards those who killed her only family twisted her gift, destroying life instead of healing it. She used that dark energy to kill her captors and tormentors as they slept one night. She left them as they lay, and never looked back. Because of her years with the exiles, she wasn't raised by the laws of her people, and she found herself struggling to recall the few she knew as a little girl. She travelled and eventually found herself at Orgrimmar. She settled outside the city and began working to heal her dark power.
After her gift was as pure as she could get it, she found herself able to effortlessly wield the twin powers of life and death. Rin'zaa found that although her gift was pure, her mind and heart were still in ruins. She still wore the silver chain around her neck that her mother had given her only days before her death. She had a carved stone and pressed it into little Rin'zaa's hand, telling her daughter that when she was a woman, she could wear the stone around her neck on the chain.
Although she was old enough, Rin'zaa had never placed the stone on the chain. Some small part of her knew it was illogical, unreasonable, but she never wore it.
Instead she trained her gifts, and began speaking to others for the first time in years. She found it a difficult task, and she joyously set her mind to it. Now she travels, but always returns home to Orgrimmar.

Character Goals: To defeat the fear and bitterness her captivity left her with, to be able to speak to others without nervousness and fear, and any short-term goal she has decided to set her mind to.

Character Dislikes: Slavery, captivity, the Alliance in general, Gnomes and Elves in particular(mostly Night Elves, though she avoids Blood Elves whenever possible).

~*~
"Can I sit here?"

She doesn't even look up. "No."

She hears you sit down anyway, despite what she said. "I heard there was a short tempered priestess in here. I was wondering if it was you." You say to her.

She looks up. "Oh, it's you."

You smile warmly. "Don't let me intimidate you. Just tell me about yourself."

She glares fiercely. "My name is Rin'zaa. I've had a...unique upbringing. The end."

"Maybe some more direct questions are in order. Those tattoos, what do they say?" You ask curiously, noticing the flowing script on her left and right upper arms. You wonder about her voice, her lack of accent. Wisely, you choose not to say anything.

She looks at the black ink, forever etched into her skin. "That's none of your business. What happened to me...well...these are so I remember." She touches her tattoos. "And this is so I can forget." She wraps her fingers around a thin silver chain around her neck. You notice the sadness deep in her steely eyes, and wonder what happened to her to make her so cold.

She smiles bitterly, "I didn't come to talk about my past. That's a closed chapter."

"Yes, but you want us to help you finish the book of your life." You smile.

A glare is directed your way, before she lowers her gaze to study her hands. "I can't do it on my own. My family..." She chokes for a brief second. "My tribe...I don't have anything left. But I can't keep going on my own."

You reach across and gently touch her hand. "You won't have to anymore." She looks up and grants you with a rare smile.

"Thankyou." She says simply. You rise and start to go. "One more thing?" She calls out behind you. As you meet her eyes, they become steeled over. "If you ever touch me again, I'll explode your skull."

She walks out, leaving you wondering what you've gotten yourself into.

~*~

Thankyou.

Rin'zaa

Back to top Go down

Rin'zaa (Application) Empty Congradulations,

Post  Gul'run Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Your application has been accepted, Please talk to either Gulrun, Artlek, Jakkir, Kiandra, Duz or Merlynx.

Gul'run

Back to top Go down