War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gift to Earth

Go down

The Gift to Earth Empty The Gift to Earth

Post  Eoyta Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 am

PART 1--The Longest Birth

The earliest memory I can think of is my combined conception and creation. It was slow, as I felt my maker chisel and chip and ever so meticulously birth my head, then my eyes. Sightly, staring eyes that only could see what was in its vision. I remember a shadowed shape moving below my vision, freeing pieces of me from .. myself. It is a strange thing, to feel yourself being defined into a form someone else wants to see, and watch as chips of what I used to call myself fly into distant corners of the room I was born in.

As my details were softly sanded and ground into being, I realized that I was myself, and could hear the gravelly voice below me. " Yes, sweetling, I understand that you wish to be who you are. I saw you in the rocks, just waiting to be something beautiful beneath all that granite!" I soon learned that this was Ayeto, and he was my creator. I am sad to say, but I cannot remember what he was, or what he looked like. I saw mostly the top of the straw hat he wore, and would laugh to myself when he would laugh at some small mistake he made on me. I didn't seem to care. I couldn't see what I was. " Imperfections make the piece, sweetlin'! " He'd always cackle, then cough a bit after a particularily dusty piece.

I remember myself being finished soon after that. Ayeto sat back with a cough, and I glimpsed gleaming eyes beneath the brim of straw. " M'sweet. I think you're done. An' I already got a name for ye. You're Eoyta. Yer name is my name, but all mixed up. Y'here me?"

With his words I gained a conciousness, and individuality. I became the statue Eoyta, an art piece to be enjoyed by all who saw me. Now, if only I could see myself..

(( TBC ))
Eoyta
Eoyta

https://www.youtube.com/user/spademon

Back to top Go down

The Gift to Earth Empty Years

Post  Eoyta Sun May 09, 2010 5:53 am

I do not remember much of what happened after my emergance. I was covered in burlap, and I remember being hauled places.

When I was unveiled it was.. a gorgeous place. Soft, dark blues and greens, the air seemed to have a calmness that my nursery did not have. It was fantastic--however, not all were happy. I remember a soft, piping voice calling up from my feet. " ... Do you think that it was necessary to make her naked..?"

After that, there saw a small din, and a wooden clacking as someone set a ladder on me. Then--my first face. A sweet, pouting, elderly Night Elven, female face that looked on me with a mother's expression. " goodness.. He couldn't give you the common decency.. typical. " She picked up a sheet of glowing white, and draped it over my head. In time, she fashioned the dress that I wore for the rest of my immobile existance. I never learned her name, but now I wish I had.

I don't even remember how many seasons and years passed in that delectable serenity. I just remember the lovely nirvana that is being made of stone and without time.

((TBC))
Eoyta
Eoyta

https://www.youtube.com/user/spademon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum