War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craft Fair

3 posters

Go down

Craft Fair Empty Craft Fair

Post  Zul'Thraze Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Idea:
I would like to attempt to host a craft fair between the War Tribe and our alliances. it would be a large gathering of players who come to sell playable/wearable/usable items, or to come as a shopper. we will need to get sign ups for what people will be doing at the fair, so that we do not have multiples of the same merchant. I encourage that people also bring their friends to the fair to mingle with the tribes.

Details:
my thought is that we will pick a spot suitable for the Earthspear and the War Tribe along a dirt road. on each side of the road merchants can "set up shop". there they will sell their playable items at discounted prices to the tribe members. for those not acting as a merchant, should feel free to walk up and down the dirt road and browse the goods. I would like to see tailors there selling wearable RP gear, engineers and leather workers there selling toys, enchanters selling small scrolls, and alchemists selling goofy or usable potions. I would also like a food court. where cooks may choose their topic of food (i.e. a meat market or baker), and have RP exchanges with the tribe members out and about doing a bit of shopping.

concerns:
This event is bound to be loud. as most of the tribe members will have personal exchanges with the merchants.
I would like to get a roster of those interested in being merchants so that we do not have too many of the same vender. I suggest having at most two of each merchant ( two leather workers, two enchanters, ect... ). I would also like a list of what each vender plans on selling, and for what price.
Duz shall be our bouncer for helping us keep griefing under control during this event.

Lay out:
After collecting the information on the merchants and how they plan to set up shop, it would be nice if there where possible pamphlets to hand out to the shoppers so that they know who to go to for what.

Last edited by Zul'Thraze on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

https://wartribe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Craft Fair Empty Sign UP

Post  Zul'Thraze Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Kiandra: Pet Vender
Gulrun: Soothsaying
Artlek: Alcohol Vender
Twilightsong: Toys and Fireworks
Jakkir: books

Last edited by Zul'Thraze on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Craft Fair Empty Re: Craft Fair

Post  Twilightsong Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 pm

i wanna sign up for a toy and fireworks vender Very Happy
Twilightsong
Twilightsong

Back to top Go down

Craft Fair Empty Craft Fair for 4/28!

Post  Zul'Thraze Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:46 am

we are doing the Craft Fair again! sign ups start now!
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grubben Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 am

If I can get together all the needed herbs and vials, I could sell some lower-levelled potions. "Fizzies", as Grub would say. ^_^

Grubben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum