War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eoyta Moves On

2 posters

Go down

Eoyta Moves On Empty Eoyta Moves On

Post  Eoyta Thu May 13, 2010 4:56 am

Eoyta stands to her full height, taking the place of momentary power, ready to speak. After a moment of contemplation, her mismatched eyes sweeping over her tribemates, her alto voice speaks out in clear, formal Zandali, "I understand that there will be many of you shocked and .. well.. offended to hear this, perhaps. I am stepping down as Elder of War, as.. it has come to my attention that I know little to none of it."

She folds her hands, giving a sigh. " As a Death Knight, I was not trained in the arts of War and cooperation--instead, I was trained in the ways of slaughter, and slow, painful execution. While these traits are useful, they do not 'play well with others' so to speak. In the battle with Lady Sylvanas, and Thrall--I learned what true war was. And I cannot teach those of my path effectively in things that I have only just discovered for myself. I need to learn, and grow, and move on, like a regular Trollish youth"

" You are all my family." She concluded. " As the War Tribe was where I truly became Eoyta--you are my family, and my birth-tribe. If you need me, simply call for me. I will only be a messenger hawk, or a letter away. "

With a little tilt of her head, she takes a sweeping, dramatic bow, and follows it with the best salute she can give. " Thank you all, for being a part of my childhood. I hope you continue to take part in my life."
Eoyta
Eoyta

https://www.youtube.com/user/spademon

Back to top Go down

Eoyta Moves On Empty Re: Eoyta Moves On

Post  Shandâli Thu May 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Shandâli steps forward and removes her helm, placing it into the crook of her left arm. Standing at full attention in her armor, she raises her right hand to her brow.

"Well done my friend! You have succeeded in battle, and have learned the most important lesson of being a warrior. Your newly found desire to improve your martial skills with the knowledge which you yet knowingly lack will take you far so long as you do not cease to act upon it. If I may offer you a single bit of advice one old warrior to one newly vetted warrior, let it be to never hate your enemies. Hatred, anger, and fear all work against the warrior, clouding their mind and closing their eyes to the lessons all around them in combat. When you must meet an enemy on the field of battle, rejoice in the privilege of learning another side of your craft from them.

While I would in truth prefer your continued leadership as the Elder of our Path, it seems your mind is made up. If you must leave my friend, then fare well as you go. May the Light and Loa give you the strength to always fight to the peak of your ability, the will to survive every battle so that you may continue to grow in the development your martial skills, and the wisdom to learn what you must know to ensure your victory in every encounter."

Shandâli salutes Eoyta.

Shandâli

Back to top Go down