War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Shadows

Go down

House of Shadows Empty House of Shadows

Post  Oblivion Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 am

- A letter from the House of Shadows.

To the leaders and dogs of the War Tribe,

"I have not forgotten that old bar fight in Silvermoon City. Yes, that was when a Troll approached me with that foul slander. Needless to say, he won't be talking much anymore. But nor have I forgotten how several members of your clan kidnapped, and attempted to eat a member of my house! That is unforgivable. It humors me that such a small scuffle in the dirt would lead to such a retaliation. And it is for this reason, that we, the House of Shadows, declare war on you misfitted trolls. You are nothing more but a plague, a disease. An insult to intelligence. Such creatures do not even belong in a petting zoo, much less a city. Every man, woman, and child should be branded as cattle. However, you do deserve mercy, and that is what I shall give you. A soothing cascade of light as the life seeps from your body, followed by a silent storm of terror, causing your souls to weep in fear. And as my knife transcends from your body, you will be no more."

Signed in the dark,

Kadin

((A black dot stands to the left of Kadin's name. The letter itself is written on a strange parchment, when you pick it up, it feels...very familiar. I'll leave it up to your imaginations to out two and two together. lol))

Oblivion

Back to top Go down

House of Shadows Empty Zul's hearty reply

Post  Zul'Thraze Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 am

*A large male troll sits back in his driftwood chair, lashed together with stretched leather. A fire flickering in the middle of the tent, casts dancing highlights illuminating the smoky interior of a war painted fabric tent. Ryvern, sitting crouched down next to the fire, turns his head to glance at Zul through his mask. trinkets and small skulls attached to his shaman wardrobe click and jingle together.
"what be dat?" he speaks in a low cautious voice.
Zul wads the elven paper up with a discerning expressing and flings it into the fire. A large muscular hand reaches out of the shadows and catches the letter before it falls into the hungry flames. The three fingers tighten around the paper, veins seen clearly under the nearly transparent white skin. A figure steps out of the shadows dressed in ceremonial garb. small to medium sized skulls dangling from around his neck and waist. textured bone and mud shaped beads chime as they hang from locks of white hair. the eyes behind the mask are an eery white, now almost glowing bright from out behind the mask the figure wears. Bansi speaks:
"Dis be full wit tha daaaarkes voodoo... joo bes not burn dis en tha tent..." he narrows his eyes at zul.
Ryvern reaches up to take the paper out of Bansi's hand, he then sends it flying out of the tent.
"Der... now et be gone. da Loa can 'ave et." he scoffs.
Bansi cracks his knuckles as he brings his hands together stiffly, wrapping his fingers together and glares at Ryvern.
Zul raises from his chair, his long body taking a moment to stretch to his full standing length. He speaks in a strangely inspiring deep purr. "Den et be warr that des elfehs wan... we give dem warrrr..." He looks down at Ryvern who nods agreeingly. Bansi however lowers his elbows, holding his hands out in front of him, and steps back into the shadows.*
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

https://wartribe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum