War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Creativity

4 posters

Go down

Call of Creativity Empty Call of Creativity

Post  Itzamna Sat May 08, 2010 3:52 am

(( OOCly I am starting this thread Because we need to build a background for the War Tribe. What makes us Tick? Why are we established. What do we Represent.. I shall be leading the department of our Spirituality. Coming up with our Rituals and rites. What I provide are merely Suggestions. But in that they are suggestions. You All have the right to Give us your Suggestions. This is the Thread upon which I and Zul wish to see your creations and your Suggestions. Help Make this Tribe into something Great!))

Bokor Sen'gir, Voice of the Loa

Itzamna

Back to top Go down

Call of Creativity Empty Re: Call of Creativity

Post  Zul'Thraze Sun May 09, 2010 5:56 pm

the idea behind the War Tribe:

the drifting Sandfury named Thraze found his way to Orgrimmar and learned the way of the new Horde. he accumulated a friend: Witch Doctor Bansi Whitetusk. Soon following: Zizu Ethfar to for the beginning of what would become the largest tribe of trolls associated with the Horde. They all where exiled from tribes who where neutral or hostile to the horde, and found that though the Horde was friendly to exiles, they would not provide a home for these trolls without bitter and racist consequences. so the three sought out to construct their tribe of Azeroth Exiles.
Bansi was killed (story yet to come) and once he came back as scorge he killed his old mate Ethfar. leaving Zul'thraze to run the tribe. (still more to come. I have to go to work )

Last edited by Zul'Thraze on Mon May 10, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

https://wartribe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shandâli Mon May 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Just a question actually.

Is there a description of what the camp consists of? I'm still not sure if the Tribe is working towards being nomadic till the Isles are available, or if we actually have a set place we are staying. I know we are in Sin'Jin.. but are we just staying in other people's homes there as a refuge, or do we have our own accommodations? Just any sort of idea pertaining to the layout of the camp in regard to specifically the Tribe would be great.

Shandâli

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Thraze Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Shandâli wrote:Just a question actually.

Is there a description of what the camp consists of? I'm still not sure if the Tribe is working towards being nomadic till the Isles are available, or if we actually have a set place we are staying. I know we are in Sin'Jin.. but are we just staying in other people's homes there as a refuge, or do we have our own accommodations? Just any sort of idea pertaining to the layout of the camp in regard to specifically the Tribe would be great.

so far we've been nomadic, taking refuge where we could. we started in Grom'gol Base Camp, then we moved to the cannyon walls of Razor Hill, then Thunder Bluff, now Sen'jin Village.
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shandâli Mon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm

So, the answer is.. no?

Shandâli

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Thraze Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Shandâli wrote:So, the answer is.. no?

I'm actually not sure what camp you speak of. if you are speaking of the Grom'gol Base camp, but we no longer take refuge there.
are you are speaking in terms of "camp" as tribe function when we inhabit places?
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Omori Mon May 10, 2010 10:43 pm

I think shan's asking if we're truely living in or near the village, with our own tents and such, and if so, what is the general layout of that place.

The problem with WOW is that we can't actually create our own homes and tents, but that doesn't mean we can't have them, storyline wise. We've been so nomadic up until now the question hasn't mattered much until now.

having to RP tents seems a bit difficult to do. as of right now I've just been squatting in the Sen'jin mane hut or milling around near the small body of water.
if you have a "camp" idea please feel free to share it.

Omori

Back to top Go down

Post  Shandâli Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Yes, that is exactly what I was getting at.

I do not have a particular outline for the camp in mind as of yet, I was in fact only wondering if we were supposedly living within the buildings which exist in game, or if we were setup outside the village in our own encampment. If the latter, then it would be helpful for lots of RP reasons to come up with at least a general outline of how the camp is setup. I would not mind doing so myself once I know for sure if that is where we are.

Shandâli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down