War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seer's scribblings

Go down

The Seer's scribblings Empty The Seer's scribblings

Post  Twilightsong Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

*On a piece of loose parchment from an unbound journal smelling of sage and decorated with multicolored feathers. Inside the pages have the erratic scribbles and littered with spirals and pictures of birds*

.... He is gone.. My Merlynx... as I told him, he has paid his price for siding with the Earthspear exile and turning his back on the tribe for that action.. His blood still stains my skin, mingled with my tears the dust that was carried on the winds...

His feather.. the black feather that i first gave him proved too true a future when i first gave it to him... the Loa speaking though me sutbely... he held the feather at the moment of his death... even now his eyes feel heavy in my stomach, but i will not purge myself of them... it is important that i absorb them so i may "see" ...

... I cut a length of his braid as a token of rememberence and the blood stays on it as warning... everything has a price...

I do not regret my actions.... it was for the good of the tribe.. to wipe clean our shame... It was my choice to track him down and bring him in for judgement... and may he learn from his actions... I never heard the loa speak of me to him... as if they held thier breath to see how things turned out... in the end it was like there was an arguement going on in my head once his blood stainded the sands... anger, confusion, excitment, appeasement....

... i will keep my ears open... for what might come next...
Twilightsong
Twilightsong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum