War Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Den Mothers Journal

2 posters

Go down

The Den Mothers Journal Empty The Den Mothers Journal

Post  Omori Fri May 07, 2010 1:23 am

It feels good to write again, to scribe something more than just another handful of glyphs and enchanted scrolls. Been a long time since I've commited my thoughts to parchment.

Things are a mess within the tribe. I knew this business with the cult might be trouble... I just never dreamed it would tear through us like a wild storm. My tribe, my family, is still reeling and the worst may yet be in front of us.

Compounding the matter, our alliance with the Earthspear is gone, pacts and agreements now little more than dust in the wind.

I admit, I am not pleased with the Tauren. I understand the actions of their Chieftain, I might well have done the same, but I cannot forget that we got involved in all this attempting to help our allies. It stings. Do they think we haven't suffered in all of this? The events of the last several days have left us all raw and bleeding.

No matter. We are trolls, we'll survive, and we will regain our honor and repair the damage done. Not for the sake of any alliances, but for ourselves.

Which brings me now to Merlynx.. he will be tracked down.. and for the crime of betraying his tribe he will die. We will be renewed in shedding the traitors blood, our bonds drawn closer as his life essence spills away.

It will be touching, family moment. I cannot wait.

Omori

Back to top Go down

The Den Mothers Journal Empty Re: The Den Mothers Journal

Post  Zul'Thraze Fri May 07, 2010 5:58 am

*Zul'thraze takes a deep breath before closing the delicate sweet scented pages of the Den Mother's leather bound journal. tattered and worn from obvious use, as well as free floating pages bound in-between the seems. he looks down at the book and speaks softly in Zandali*

I cannot agree with you more Den Mother, you see true wisdom where I must only speak with action.

*Zul'Thraze takes a deep breath as he pushes himself up off the dirt and walks out of the tent*
Zul'Thraze
Zul'Thraze
Admin

https://wartribe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum